Registration Fees: Virtual Attendance
|Post Meeting Access - Optica Member, Committee Optica Member, Emeritus Member, Optica Student Member (Full-Time)
|Post Meeting Access - Non-member, Committee Non-member, Student Non-member (Full-Time)
Thank you to our registration sponsor:
For a minimum of 60 days after the congress concludes, all Full Technical and Post Meeting registrants receive access to the following benefits:
- On-demand viewing of recorded technical sessions
- On-demand viewing of recorded poster presentations in the e-Poster Gallery
- Product information from exhibitors in the Virtual Exhibit
- Ability to download papers individually or in a .zip file by topical meeting. (.zip files are available for 60 days after the congress concludes.)
- Perpetual access to session recordings and papers on the Optica Publishing Group platform. After videos and papers are removed from the conference website, Full Technical and Post Meeting registrants can continue to access both from the OPG platform. Videos are edited and captioned after the conference concludes and will not be immediately available.
Payment and Refund Information
Checks and Money Orders — All checks must be in US dollars and made payable to Optica. Please indicate the check number on the registration form.
Bank Drafts and Wire Transfers — Please indicate on your registration form which bank was used and when the deposit was made. Also, please notify Optica staff of the transfer to avoid any lost or unidentified payments.
Refund Policy for Registration — Post Meeting Access Registration fees are non-refundable.
Please contact Customer Service via a webform at optica.org/help or call + 1 202.416.1907.