Session details include speakers, talk titles and abstracts.
Create and print your personal meeting schedule. Set calendar appointments for sessions or talks.
Note: Your personal meeting schedule will not sync with the Online Schedule or event app.
The Technical program.
In the 60 years since the first demonstration of the laser, continuous progress in the development of lasers has led to numerous new applications and capabilities — and this progress is continuing today.
Optica Laser Congress will be held as an in-person event featuring hundreds of live contributed and invited talks with additional on-demand content available for online viewing. The congress provides a comprehensive view of the latest advances in solid state laser development along with recent new applications. Of high interest are the high order nonlinear effects made possible by the development of ultra-high brightness and high power radiation sources. Also covered are other sophisticated applications of numerous highly capable solid state sources, beam steering, materials modification such as laser peening, micro-machining, and brittle material processing. An accompanying exhibition features the latest products resulting from these advances.
- Learn about advances in laser beam combining including coherent beam combining and the powers achievable through these processes.
- Hear about record performance in the area of high power fiber lasers and their application to welding, cutting, laser shock peening, other materials modification applications, laser induced damage and directed energy applications.
- Explore advances in remote sensing including vibrometry, atmospheric composition determination, wind sensing and remote high precision mapping.
- Hear about achievements in national facilities of ultra-high intensities and their application to forefront scientific studies of ultra-intense radiation/materials interactions.
Co-Located Topical Meetings
- Advanced Solid State Lasers Conference l View Topic Categories
- Laser Applications Conference l View Topic Categories