Change the world. Illuminate the Future.
Imagine starting each day ready to support the innovators, scientists, researchers and industry leaders driving the world towards a greener, more connected future. At Optica, our employees know they are making a difference supporting this crucial collaboration.
Optica is a great place to work! With its attractive benefits package, community atmosphere and stimulating environment, the Society offers diverse and challenging opportunities for personal and professional growth. Optica fosters a productive environment in which all employees are valued as a vital part of the Society and deliver quality service to external and internal community, in compliance with all legal requirements.
To apply for a position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax them to +1 202.223.1096.
What is the Optica Team like?
Optica is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse staff supporting a global constituency of over 533,000 scientists, researchers, innovators, industry leaders and more. We're all united by Optica's committment to diversity, and mission.
We're proud to have a diverse, talented group of teammates who bring a wide variety of experiences, backgrounds and knowledge to our critical work.
- Cigna Medical Insurance
- This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Shorter standard work week (37.5 Hours)
- Paid Holidays & Vacation, including a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Discounted membership to Washington Sports Club
- Employee Assistance Program
- Transportation or Parking Subsidy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Defined Contribution 403b Plan
- Employer Contribution
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Leave
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Disability income (short and long term)
- Family Medical Leave
- Wellness program including free on-site exercise classes
- Variety of Optica -hosted volunteer and community service activities
Optica's Global Headquarters - Jarus W. Quinn Building
Located in the heart of historic Dupont Circle, Optica's headquarters is within walking distance of the Dupont Circle Metro station and Farrugut West.
More about our headquarters.