Siegman International Summer School on Lasers
28 July 2018 – 04 August 2018
Spirit of Hven Backafallsbyn, Island of Hven,
The Siegman International School is a week-long program that exposes students to in-depth learning of lasers and their applications from internationally recognized academic and industry leaders in the field.
The scope includes all aspects of lasers and photonics. Each summer, The Siegman International School on Lasers invites up to 100 graduate students for a week-long program to learn from pioneering laser researchers and experts from leading laser companies, highly-regarded professors and fellow students. Attendees are asked to present their own research, which provides invaluable experience in building exposure for their work.
- Amy Foster, Johns Hopkins University, US
- Anne L'Huillier, Lund University, Sweden
- Benjamin Eggleton, University of Sydney/CUDOS, Australia
- Clara Saraceno, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- Derryck Reid, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
- Halina Rubinsztein-Dunlop, University of Queensland, Australia
- Jes Broeng, Denmark Technical University, Denmark
- Jonathan Zuegel, University of Rochester, US
- Kishan Dholakia, St Andrews University, Scotland
- Mark Kasevich, Stanford University, US
- Roy Taylor, Imperial College, UK