OIDA Workshop On Embedded Photonic Manufacturing for Data Centers
08 March 2020 Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, CA, California United States
Key Questions for Discussion
- What are the new challenges that embedded photonics must overcome to be a viable mass market technology?
- What are the key technology and cost requirements for photonics?
- What is the likely trajectory of the industry toward successful embedded photonics?
- What are some of the solutions aimed at meeting the requirements?
- Are there any “showstoppers” in either photonics or electronics that threaten success?
The workshop will include invited talks from leading decision makers with responsibility for the development of next generation data centers, presenting their key technology and cost requirements. The workshop will also have invited speakers from leading photonic companies and service providers who are developing innovative products and advanced manufacturing services to meet these emerging requirements. The workshop will provide an opportunity for attendees to network and contribute to the discussion through interactive breakout and panel sessions.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Development Directors
- Component Manufacturers
- Optical Systems Developers and Managers
- Assembly and Test Equipment Vendors
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Venture Investors
- Mtoparket Analysts
Join Colleagues from these Innovative Companies:
- Elenion Technologies
- Precision Optical Transceivers
- Tokyo Electron America
- Vanguard Automation Gm