Optica Advanced Photonics Congress
An inclusive and comprehensive event comprising seven topical meetings that cover innovations in optical materials, optical signal processing, optical communications and integrated optics.
Research includes foundations for quantum information processing and networks. Optics meets computing with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) for optical design and optical networks and closes the loop with topics in photonics to implement and boost performance of machine-learning techniques. Advances in material science for optical engineering and photonic devices provide new capabilities in nonlinear optics. Methods for manufacturing the future including additive techniques, AI- and ML-aided design and integration of novel nonlinear optical materials. Breakthroughs in photonics are leading to new devices in techniques for biophotonics.
Co-Located Topical Meetings
Meetings in italics are presented in even years only.
- Bragg Gratings, Photosensitivity and Poling in Optical Materials and Waveguides (BGPP)
- Integrated Photonics Research, Silicon and Nanophotonics (IPR)
- Nonlinear Photonics (NP)
- Novel Optical Materials and Applications (NOMA)
- Photonic Networks and Devices (Networks)
- Signal Processing in Photonic Communications (SPPComm)
- Solar Energy and Light Emitting Devices (SOLED)
- Specialty Optical Fibers (SOF)