About the Congress
The Optica Advanced Photonics Congress is an inclusive and comprehensive event that covers innovations in optical materials, optical signal processing, optical communications and integrated optics.
Learn about the latest developments in photonics and its applications:
- Explore AI- and ML-optimized device design and the photonic implementation of AI and ML algorithms.
- Hear about new developments in spectroscopy in integrated photonics and their applications in fundamental science, metrology and sensing.
- Catch up on what’s happening in solar energy and solid-state lighting with new materials, new designs and advanced manufacturing innovations.
- Join the discussion on metamaterials and nanophotonics that enable novel functions in thin, agile and nonlinear optical components.
- Follow the role of photonics in emerging technologies from new microscopes to large-scale satellite constellations.
|Optica Advanced Photonics Congress
09 - 13 July 2023
Busan, Republic of Korea