OIDA 2017 Executive Forum
Managed by Optica
20 March 2017
Held every year in conjunction with OFC, the OSA Executive Forum features C-level panelists in an informal, uncensored setting discussing the latest issues facing companies in the business.
20 March 2017
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE 2017 EXECUTIVE FORUM! Presentations will be posted when speaker releases are received.
INFORMATION ON THE 2018 FORUM WILL BE POSTED IN FALL 2017.
OIDA Executive Forum - An Exclusive Event for Business Leaders in Networking and Communications Technology
Petree Hall D, Los Angeles Convention Center
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Held every year in conjunction with OFC, the OIDA Executive Forum features C-level panelists in an informal, uncensored setting discussing the latest issues facing companies in the business. Join more than 150 senior-level executives as they convene to discuss key themes, opportunities, and challenges facing the next generation in optical networking and communications. Highly valued by participants for the frank and open discussions, OIDA Executive Forum sessions explore emerging trends and action plans for tackling today's toughest business challenges.
Who Should Attend?
- Service Provider Network Executives
- Service Provider Technology Evaluators
- Data Center Managers
- Enterprise Network Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Communications Technology Development Managers
- Optical Systems Developers and Managers
- Core Router Developers
- Test Equipment Vendors
- Data Center Switch and Router Vendors
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Venture Investors
- Financial and Market Analysts
2017 Planning Committee
- Simin Cai, President and CEO, Go!Foton
- Stuart Elby, Senior Vice President, Data Center Business Group, Infinera
- Steve Grubb, Global Optical Architect, Facebook
- Stephen Hardy, Editorial Director, Associate Publisher, Lightwave
- Vladimir Kozlov, Founder and CEO, LightCounting
- Karen Liu, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Kaiam Corp.
- Claudio Mazzali, Vice-President of Technology, Optical Connectivity Solutions, Corning
- Natarajan 'Subu' Subrahmanyan, Principal, AO Asset Management
- Mark Wippich, Partner, LightWave Advisors, Inc.