1. Name and email address for the nominee.*
2. Award citation (no more than 35 words), which typically starts with “for” and should be concise, but broad enough to encompass the nominee’s contributions.*
3. An original, one (1) page narrative/support statement describing the nominee's outstanding contributions to quantum optics and atomic physics, as well as leadership in the international scientific community.
4. Nominee's resume or CV, listing educational background, positions held, and highlighting key positions, patents, awards, honors, activities, volunteer service, publications and reports or product releases.
5. Four (4) letters of reference (i.e., 4 is both the minimum and the maximum). Diversity of support is preferred; not all letters of recommendation should come from the nominee's institution. The nominator may not serve as a reference. The name and email address is required for each reference.
6. Optional support documents could include: additional patents, publications, reports, product releases, etc. Please remember that all materials should support the contributions and accomplishments outlined in the citation and narrative statement.