Visa Information – France
Letter of Invitation
Do you require a letter of invitation to obtain a travel visa? Complete the online request form. >
Please allow up to 15 business days to process your request for an invitation letter. For questions about invitation letters, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title and session in which the paper will be presented.
- Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form.
- All letters of invitation will be sent by a locked PDF unless otherwise requested. If you require a paper copy, please provide a courier account number or credit card number with expiration date with the original request.
- Optica reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests. Meeting attendees do not need to wait until your paper is accepted to request a visa invitation letter.
- Optica is unable to contact U.S. Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend a meeting.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.