The event will be in-person only, and will be not be recording (so attendees and speakers can speak freely).
|Optica Corporate Members
- Your membership status will be verified by Optica Management prior to the event, to determine if changes need to be made to your registration fee.
- If you are unsure about your organizations membership status, please contact email@example.com
- Optica corporate member registration rate applies to all employees of an Optica corporate member company.
- Optica Individual members are not eligible for the member rate.
- Interested in becoming a Corporate Member? Learn more. Benefits and flexible pricing make it a great business decision.
Please contact Optica Management at Industry@optica.org with questions regarding your registration.
Registration Refund Policy
This event is non-refundable.
Health and Safety Requirements
Optica follows the guidance of The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as it relates to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases along with local requirements to meet safely. Proof of vaccination may be required. Requirements are subject to change.
Code of Conduct
It is important to the success of this meeting that every attendee be treated with consideration and respect. Please review the Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment policy.
Only credit card payments are accepted (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club) during online registration.
Policies and Terms of Registration
Reasonable Event Policies and Terms have been established for Optica. .