Sponsored Webinar: Terahertz Time-Domain Spectroscopy: Why Would I Need a THz Spectrometer?
28 September 2021 9:00 - 10:00Eastern Time (US & Canada) (UTC - 04:00)
Being a blank spot on the available energetic radiation map for many years, recent developments have propelled terahertz (THz) spectroscopy to a rapidly emerging field of research and application. Being a leading developer and global supplier of instrumentation for high-precision metrology, Menlo Systems continuously implements its latest developments in laser and stabilization technology into industry proven and turn-key THz time-domain spectroscopy (THz-TDS) systems. In this webinar we discuss state-of-the-art, all-fiber coupled THz-TDS systems, from most versatile to compact and portable, and novel, high-speed spectroscopy and imaging solutions at world-leading performance of 6 THz bandwidth with dynamic range as high as 100dB! We present how Menlo Systems’ proprietary figure 9® laser mode locking technology delivers unbeaten reliability and superior results to various application fields, such as material characterization, biosensing, THz research, and non-destructive material testing.
Enrico Dardanis, Product Manager Terahertz Systems, Menlo Systems
- Physics studies at the University of Pisa, under the full scholarship of Scuola Normale Superiore (Italy); 2016: Master in Condensed Matter Physics
- Researcher at the NEST Nanoscience Laboratory of the Scuola Normale Superiore (Italy); research field: THz photonics (photodetection in 2D materials, THz-QCL design, self-mixing interferometry, near-field optical microscopy, spectroscopy and imaging)
- Joined Menlo Systems in December 2017
Dec 2017 – Apr 2021: Application Engineer Terahertz Systems
Since Apr 2021: Product Manager Terahertz Systems
Dr. Milan Oeri, Senior Sales, Menlo Systems
- Master in Medical Engineering Sciences in 2013 (University of Luebeck, Germany)
- PhD in Physics (2017) from Fraunhofer IBMT and the University of Saarland (Germany): Hybrid ultrasound/photoacoustic tomography
Expertise: photonic solutions, time-resolved systems and non-destructive testing methods ranging from hyperspectral tomography to broadband spectroscopy applied in science and industry
- Joined Menlo Systems in October 2017
Oct 2017 – Mar 2021: International Sales Engineer Terahertz Systems
Since Mar 2021: Senior Sales