OSA Vision and Color Technical Division Data Blitz Series!
29 July 2020, 12:00 - 13:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 04:00)
You’re invited to join the technical groups of the OSA Vision and Color Technical Division for their Data Blitz Series every week in July. Each week’s session will feature a series of short talks followed by lots of time for questions and discussion.
The theme for this week’s session is ‘Visual Psychophysics and New Technologies for Understanding Vision’ and will feature the following talks:
- Contribution of on-axis astigmatism to peripheral blur anisotropy and a potential role in myopia development presented by Yifei Wu, University of Rochester
- Tailoring the neural component of visual image quality metrics to age, luminance, and individual eyes presented by Gareth D. Hastings, University of California Berkeley
- ON vs. OFF pathway differences in glaucoma using a handheld ERG device presented by Alan Kong, University of California San Francisco
- Optical and visual quality of real intraocular lenses physically projected on the patient’s eye presented by Clara Benedi-Garcia, Spanish National Research Council
- Talk title to be announced presented by Eloy Angel Villegas, Universidad de Murcia
- Measurement of visual ability in people with ultra low vision using virtual reality presented by Arathy Kartha, Johns Hopkins University
- Talk title to be announced presented by Saad Idrees, University of Tuebingen
- High-speed dynamic imaging of accommodation with swept source OCT presented by Marco Ruggeri, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Our moderator for this session will be Vyas Akondi, Stanford University, Chair of the OSA Vision Technical Group.