Reach Your Target Market and Generate New Leads
Webinars are the premier content medium for promoting your products and services. Qualified leads want insight and education into your company’s products and services.
Sign up for a sponsored webinar and reach a targeted segment of 432,000 global optics and photonics customers who are a good fit for your session. You provide the topic, speakers and content, and our team will manage the rest – registration, marketing and all the technical logistics.
What are the benefits of securing a webinar?
- One-hour live webinar which will be available on-demand afterwards for maximum exposure
- Flexible date(s) and time of your choice – at least 4 – 6 week lead time is suggested
- Select your topic and presenter(s) – highlight your company’s latest technology and feature speakers from your company or a customer’s company
- Webinar technical set up, hosting and recording managed by Optica
- Registration set up and management by Optica – your company can provide questions to collect information from registrants prior to the webinar
- Marketing efforts for each webinar include emails to a targeted list of your choice, social media posts on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter and webinar details on the Optica website
- Practice session held up to one week from webinar – your opportunity to test interactive webinar features including live polling and Q&A
- Your company name and/or logo on all materials related to the webinar
- Attendee list shared with your company post webinar – includes only those who opt in to sharing their contact information (must check a box in registration form)
- Reduced Rate for Optica Corporate Members: US$ 2,500 per webinar
- Non-Optica Corporate Members: US$ 4,000 per webinar
- Additional discounts are available when securing multiple webinars upfront
To learn more or sign up for a sponsored webinar, contact Optica Corporate Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.202.416.1474.
Browse our growing list of upcoming industry events and view on-demand webinar recordings as they become available.