Optica Vision and Color Summer Data Blast!
Hosted By: Clinical Vision Sciences Technical Group
10 August 2022, 11:00 - 12:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 04:00)
You are invited to join the Optica Vision and Color Technical Division for their annual summer data blast! Each session will be hosted by one of our division’s four technical groups and feature short talks related to their area of the field. The sessions will include a lot of time for questions and discussion following the talks.
This week's session on clinical vision science will feature the following talks:
- “A phase I/IIA trial to test safety and feasibility of an autologous IPS cell-derived retinal pigment epithelium patch in age-related macular degeneration patients” presented by Kapil Bharti, National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health
- “Visible light OCT, a new frontier in clinical retinal imaging” presented by Ji Yi, Johns Hopkins University
- “Clinical optoretinography using OCT phase velocity” presented by Ravi Jonnal, Department of Ophthalmology, University of California, Davis
- “AMD’s impact on photoreceptors’ waveguiding ability” presented by Yuhua Zhang, Doheny Eye Institute
- “From photoreceptor directionality to ballistic photon capture: impact on vision and diagnostic fundus imaging” presented by Brian Vohnsen, University College Dublin
- “Intergrader agreement of foveal cone topography measured using AOSLO” presented by Niamh Wynne, Scheie Eye Institute, University of Pennsylvania
- “Fixation stability determined from retinal imaging during contrast sensitivity” presented by Joel Papay, Aeon Imaging, LLC
- “New method for obtaining the spherical refraction of an eye: the direct subjective refraction” presented by Victor Rodriguez-Lopez, Instituto de Optica
Our moderators for this session will be Jessica I. W. Morgan, University of Pennsylvania, and Arathy Kartha, Johns Hopkins University.