Optica Vision and Color Summer Data Blast!
Hosted By: Color Technical Group
27 July 2022, 11:00 - 12:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 04:00)
You are invited to join the Optica Vision and Color Technical Division for their annual summer data blast! Each session will be hosted by one of our division’s four technical groups and feature short talks related to their area of the field. The sessions will include a lot of time for questions and discussion following the talks.
The theme for this week’s session is color vision perception modeling, measurement and applications and will feature the following talks:
- Characterization of human S cone topography toward an improved metric for submosaic structure presented by Sierra Schleufer, University of Washington, USA
- Spectrally resolving S, M, and L cone sensitivities across the visible spectrum using AO-OCT optoretinography with a supercontinuum laser presented by Marcel Bernucci, Indiana University, USA
- Viewers Prefer Different Display Colors in Different Illuminations: A Questionnaire Study presented by Yuyang Shi, University of Newcastle, UK
- Colour Difference Formula for Photopic and Mesopic Vision Incorporating Cone and Rod Responses presented by Maliha Ashraf, University of Liverpool, UK
- Isolating Saturation and Hue for Equally Bright Colors presented by Hao Xie, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Rapid adaptation to color change can be learned from once-daily experience presented by Yanjun Li, University of Minnesota, USA
- Smartphones' skin colour reproduction analysis for neonatal jaundice detection presented by Mekides Assefa, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Printer spectral color characterization adjustment for change in substrates presented by Anastasia Gudzenchuk, Color Concepts, The Netherlands
- A method proposal for evaluating color tolerance in viewing multiple white points focusing on the vehicle instrument panels presented by Taesu Kim, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
Our moderator for this session will be Francisco Imai, Chair of the Optica Color Technical Group.