Optica Vision and Color Fall Data Blast!
Hosted By: Clinical Vision Sciences Technical Group
7 October 2021, 12:00 - 14:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 04:00)
You’re invited to join the technical groups of the Optica Vision and Color Technical Division and the Optical Fall Vision Meeting Planning Committee for their Fall data blast series. Each week’s session will feature a series of short talks followed by lots of time for questions and discussion.
This week’s session will feature the following talks:
- Mitochondrial distribution in the outer plexiform layer of human retina - Does it correlate with reflectivity in OCT? presented by Deepayan Kar, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- A generative adversarial deep neural network to translate between ocular imaging modalities while maintaining anatomical fidelity presented by Sharif Amit Kamran, University of Nevada, Reno
- Towards clinically friendly optoretinography (ORG) using 100 kHz swept-source OCT without adaptive optics (AO) presented by Kari V. Vienola, University of California Davis
- FInD Color Detection and Discrimination in adults with and without color vision deficits: Preliminary results presented by Jingyi He, Northeastern University
- A Multi-Modal Visual Assessment System For Monitoring Spaceflight Associated Neuro-Ocular Syndrome (SANS) During Long Duration Spaceflight presented by Joshua Ong, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Wavefront analysis testing of protective eyewear presented by Emmanuel Alabi, ICS Laboratories
- Negative dysphotopsia evaluation using individualized eye models presented by Mihai State, Johnson & Johnson Vision
- The effect of spherical defocus on vergence and diplopia in adults and children presented by Clara Mestre, Indiana University
- Adaptation to Prominent Monocular Metamorphopsia using Binocular Suppression presented by Nasif Zaman, University of Nevada, Reno
- What limits the spatial resolution of artificial vision in epiretinal implant patients? presented by Ezgi Irmak Yucel, University of Washington
- Effects of Aging on Speech-in-Noise Discrimination presented by Amy Morris, University of Nevada, Reno
- Larger ON-pathway deficits in rod-dominated disease than cone-dominated disease presented by Amithavikram R Hathibelagal, Brien Holden Institute of Optometry and Vision Sciences
- Effect of Spots versus Gratings on Non-Cardinal Color Perception: Experiment 2 presented by Isaac Temores, Wabash College
Our moderators for this session will be Jessica Morgan, University of Pennsylvania, and Kim Meier, University of Washington.