OSA Vision and Color Summer Data Blast!
Hosted By: Applications of Visual Science Technical Group
21 July 2021, 11:00 - 12:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 04:00)
You’re invited to join the OSA Vision and Color Technical Division for their Summer Data Blast every week in July. Each week’s session will feature short talks followed by lots of time for questions and discussion.
The theme for this week’s session is ‘Advances in Applications of Adaptive Optics in the Eye’ and will feature the following talks:
- Ultrafast AO for Imaging the Living Human Retina presented by Yan Liu, School of Optometry, Indiana University
- Machine Learning Approach to Extract Flow Rates from AOSLO Videos presented by Ines Zamoun, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London
- Binocular Visual Adaptive Optics Simulator presented by Santiago Sager, VOptica
- Two-Photon AO for Functional Retinal Imaging in Vivo presented by Yiming Fu, Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Longitudinal Calcium Imaging of Restored Retinal Activity In-vivo – Juliette McGregor, Centre for Visual Science, University of Rochester
- Improving Retinal Imaging Contrast with a Partial Field Illumination Ophthalmoscope – Lea Krafft, ONERA
Our moderator for this session will be Karen Hampson, University of Oxford, Chair of the OSA Applications of Visual Science Technical Group.